Mark has over twenty two years experience in the field of personal injury litigation. He has successfully represented his clients in both civil cases and worker’s compensation matters. This has included successfully taking his clients through the appeals process at both the Wisconsin Court of Appeals and the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Mark’s broad experience includes a wide range of worker’s compensation injuries, personal injury, slander, property damage, claims for civil rights violation, and harassment.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Worker's Compensation
- Social Security Claims
- Wisconsin, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1986
- Oral Roberts University Law School, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 1986
- University of Illinois, Springfield, Illinois
- B.A. - 1977
Professional Associations and Memberships
- La Crosse County Bar Association
- Wisconsin Association for Justice, Member