Attorney Dave Fitzpatrick was selected for inclusion on the list of 2008 Wisconsin Rising Star by Wisconsin Super Lawyers Magazine featuring the Outstanding your lawyers in the State. Only 2.5% of the Lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars. The selection process is based on peer recognition and professional achievement, a statewide nomination process, and an independent research on each candidate.
Dave represents claimants nationwide including Wi, Mn, Iowa, Ill, ND, Cal, La, WV, Ind, Florida, Ten, Georgia, Virg, NC, Arizona. Local hearings in La Crosse, Eau Claire, Wausau, Oshkosh, Milwaukee, Madison, Rochester, Minneapolis, Decorah, Des Moines.
He has over 10 years experience assisting clients in obtaining benefits either at the hearing, at the initial or reconsideration stage, and successful obtaining benefits with an on the record decision - without waiting for a hearing. Also, successful making appeals to the Appeals Council after a denial at the hearing level.
In addition, he also handles personal injury, workers comp and products liability cases.
Attorney Fitzpatrick received his certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution in 1997- He has over 10 yrs of mediation experience.
If you have any questions please call our office 608-406-2282 or email email@example.com
Areas of Practice
- Social Security Disability
- Worker's Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Dog Bite
- Slip and Fall
- Wisconsin, 1999
- Minnesota, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1999
- U.S. District Court Western District of Wisconsin, 1999
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 1997
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 1992
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member, 2001 - Present
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member, 2003 - Present
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- La Crosse County Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- National Basketball Players Association, Member, 1999 - 2000
- American Bar Association, Member
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives, Member
- Federal Bar Association Social Security Law Section Governing Board