With numerous colleges and universities in La Crosse and the surrounding western Wisconsin and eastern Minnesota communities, students living, working and attending classes here require legal counsel that understands their unique situations and interests.
From workers' compensation claims for students injured at work, to personal injury claims related to injuries sustained because of a landlord's negligence or car accident, we at Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Associates, LLC, understand that the circumstances and needs of students are not always the same as other clients.
Issues we help injured students with include:
- Lost wages resulting from an injury that can cause them to miss work
- Back or head injuries from being injured at work
- Delayed graduation that can affect their ability to enter the workforce and earning potential
- Scars from bike accidents or car accidents
- The risk of losing an academic, athletic or another scholarship because their injuries interrupt their ability to continue school
- Holding negligent landlords or other parties accountable
Don't Let An Injury Compromise Your Future
Many college and university students are busy with work, their studies and preparing for their future careers. When an accident disrupts your life-plans, it's important to consider your options for protecting your future. With representation from our experienced and skilled attorneys, you can pursue a claim for the compensation you need to ensure you are not significantly set back.
Common injuries and accidents affecting college and university students include:
- Back and neck injuries from car accidents
- Concussions and other brain injuries from car accidents or sports injuries
- Sprains, strains and fractures from bicycle accidents
Contact An Attorney To Protect Your Academic Career
If you are a college student or the parent of a student, you likely have questions and concerns regarding your rights and options after sustaining an injury at work, on campus, or in your home, dorm or apartment. As personal injury lawyers representing individuals and families in La Crosse and throughout the region, we understand the unique needs of the student community and will help you pursue the most appropriate course of action in your case.
It costs you nothing to learn your options and you pay nothing unless we recover. Call us at 608-406-2282 or toll free at 866-821-1345 to schedule a free initial consultation. You can also send us an email via our online contact form.