Buffalo County Personal Injury
We are Strong and Experienced Advocates for the Injured and Disabled in Buffalo County, WI
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Buffalo attorneys provide reliable and results-driven legal guidance and support to clients in Buffalo County and throughout the surrounding area. Our firm helps good people navigate challenging times. If you or your family member needs help with a personal injury claim, workers’ comp claim, or Social Security disability case, we are here to help. For a free, fully confidential consultation with a top Buffalo attorney, please contact us today.
We Fight for the Rights of the Interests of the Disabled in Buffalo County
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC stands as a bastion of justice for those afflicted by injury and disability. We champion the legal rights of our clients and work tirelessly to safeguard their financial interests. Deeply rooted in the community in Western Wisconsin, our firm is well-situated to serve people and families in Buffalo and throughout Buffalo County. We dedicate our time so that we fully grasp your unique circumstances. Cases that we handle in Buffalo include:
- Personal Injury Claims: If you are the victim of a severe accident in Buffalo, it is crucial to be represented by a trustworthy attorney. We advocate for victims in all manner of personal injury claims in Buffalo. No matter your circumstances, we are ready to strive to take action to help you and your family secure the maximum financial restitution. Contact our Buffalo, WI personal injury lawyer today for a free case review.
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle crashes are a leading cause of accidental injuries in Buffalo. The insurance claims process after a collision can feel like a labyrinth . You do not have to take it on all by yourself. Our Buffalo car accident lawyers are adept in championing justice. We handle all types of auto accident claims in Buffalo, including truck accidents.
- Bicycle Accidents: Suffering from a bicycle accident in Buffalo? The right legal guidance can be transformative. We go above and beyond to provide the highest level of personal injury representation to injured cyclists. Our unwavering commitment is to safeguard the rights of injured cyclists. Contact us for a no-cost, no-commitment initial legal consultation today.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Pedestrians are vulnerable to the risks posed by traffic. If you or your loved one was hurt in a serious pedestrian crash in Buffalo, it is imperative that you know how to effectively navigate the claims process. Contact us today to set up a free consultation with a top-rated Buffalo pedestrian accident lawyer.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Wisconsin businesses and property owners have a legal obligation to ensure safety, which includes identifying and mitigating slip and fall hazards. If you have been injured from a fall, our premises liability lawyers in Buffalo are ready to help. Contact our law firm today for a free slip and fall accident consultation.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: Were you bitten by a dog or injured by another animal? Financial compensation may be available through a legal claim. Our Buffalo, WI animal attack lawyers fight for the right of dog bite victims and other people hurt by dangerous animals.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Despite the federal and state regulations that govern them, nursing homes continue to be plagued by instances of abuse and neglect. If a loved one has suffered harm in a Buffalo assisted living center, our compassionate Wisconsin attorneys are ready to help. Contact us today for your free case review.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Wisconsin requires employers to provide no-fault workers’ comp insurance coverage to staff. We believe all employees in Buffalo who have suffered work-related injuries deserve the full and proper compensation. Our Buffalo, WI workers’ comp lawyers are standing by, ready to help you with a claim or appeal.
- Social Security Disability Claims: For many disabled individuals and their families, Social Security Disability benefits are an essential financial lifeline. We are committed to advocating for your full financial benefits, handling all aspects of SSDI and SSI claims. Contact us today to set up a free consultation with a top Buffalo Social Security disability. attorney.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The tragic loss of a loved one due to a preventable accident is a harrowing experience for any family. Filing a wrongful death claim is a pathway to justice, accountability, and financial relief. Our Buffalo wrongful death lawyers have the professional skills and legal expertise to help grieving families navigate complex wrongful death cases in Wisconsin.
Why Trust Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler for Legal Representation in Buffalo County
Navigating a legal claim is never easy. It is normal to feel overwhelmed and unsure of what you need to do next to protect your rights and your interests. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, we are committed to simplifying the process for people and families in Buffalo. With decades of experience, we work tirelessly to get results. Among other things, our Buffalo attorneys are ready to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer legal questions about the next steps;
- Investigate your case, gathering all evidence needed to support your claim;
- Handle the legal paperwork any any correspondence with insurers or the SSA; and
- Take all necessary action to ensure that you and your family get the best outcome.
With a proven record of verdicts and settlements and extensive testimonials from previous clients, we are committed to being the law firm that the injured and disabled can trust for top quality legal guidance and advice in Buffalo. You deserve a lawyer who will handle your case with care, skill, and attention to the small details.
Contact Our Buffalo County, WI Attorney for Immediate Help
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Buffalo lawyers have the professional and legal expertise that you can count on every step of the way. Have questions about your rights or your options? Call us now or contact us online to set up your free, no commitment case review. We serve clients in Buffalo and throughout all of Buffalo County, including in Mondovi, Fountain City, and Alma
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."