Winona County Personal Injury
We Fight for the Rights of the Injured and Disabled in Winona County, MN
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Winona attorneys are compassionate, experienced, and effective advocates for people who need legal support. We go above and beyond in our mission advocating for the rights of injured victims and individuals with disabilities. Have questions about a personal injury case or a Social Security disability claim? You need a Minnesota attorney that you can trust. To set up a free, strictly confidential initial appointment with a top Winona lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Our Firm Provides Justice-Driven Legal Representation in Winona, Minnesota
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is a law firm devoted to fighting for justice and the maximum financial support for the injured and disabled in both Minnesota and Wisconsin. We are proud to serve clients in Winona and throughout all of Winona County, including in Goodview, St. Charles, and Lewiston. No matter the precise legal situation that you and your family are navigating, we are prepared to take the time to sit down, review the matter, answer questions, and help take the next steps in the process. Along with other types of cases in Winona, our attorneys have experience with:
- Personal Injury Cases: As a victim of a serious accident in Winona, it is essential to have a reputable attorney by your side. We represent victims in all types of personal injury claims in Minnesota. Regardless of the situation, we are prepared to relentlessly pursue the maximum financial compensation for you and your family. Reach out to our Winona, MN personal injury lawyer today for a fully complimentary case evaluation.
- Auto Accidents: Hurt in a motor vehicle collision, you need a strong and experienced legal advocate on your side. With deep expertise in Minnesota car accident claims, our Winona attorneys are ready to help you take on the insurance companies. Remember, an insurer is not on your side—even if it is your own policy provider. We are ready to go as far as needed to help you and your family secure the maximum financial compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents: Minnesota can be a great place to ride a bike. Yet, cyclists face some real safety risks from motorists. Injured in a bicycle accident in Winona County? The right legal advice can make a world of difference. We strive to offer superior personal injury representation to injured cyclists in Minnesota. We are resolute in our mission to protect your rights and interests. Get in touch with us for a free initial legal consultation today.
- Pedestrian Collisions: When pedestrian collisions happen, the consequences can be devastating. Pedestrians are at risk. We are committed to ensuring that injured pedestrians in Minnesota have the proper legal representation. Contact our Winona, MN pedestrian accident attorney today for your free, no obligation case evaluation.
- Slip and Fall Accident Claims: Businesses and property owners in Minnesota are legally obligated to ensure the safety of customers and other permitted guests. Among other things, this obligation includes a duty to detect and address slip and fall hazards. If you have suffered an injury from a slip and fall, our Winona premises liability lawyers are here to help.
- Animal Bites & Attacks (Dog Bites): Have you been bitten by a dog or injured by another animal? You may have a legal claim against the animal owner or other negligence party under Minnesota law. Our Winona, MN animal attack lawyers are here to protect and defend your rights.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Claims: Nursing homes in Minnesota are regulated by both federal law and state law. A nursing home or other similar facility that fails to provide a proper environment for vulnerable residents may be legally liable for injuries, illnesses, and other complications. We fight hard for the rights of the victims of nursing home abuse and neglect in Minnesota.
- Workers’ Compensation: Minnesota mandates that employers provide no-fault workers’ comp insurance coverage to their employees. We stand by all Winona employees who have sustained work-related injuries. Have any questions about a workers’ comp claim or workers’ comp appeal? Contact our Winona work injury lawyers for immediate help.
- Social Security Disability Law: We are dedicated to fighting for your full financial benefits, managing all elements of SSDI and SSI claims. Our firm also represents people in SSD appeals. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation with a leading Winona, MN Social Security disability lawyer.
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits: Under Minnesota law, surviving family members may have a civil wrongful death if their loved one was killed due to negligence. These are complicated, emotionally-challenging cases. Our Winona, MN wrongful death lawyers are compassionate, knowledgeable, and experienced advocates for grieving families.
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler is a Leading Law Firm for the Injured and Disabled in Winona County, MN
Whether you are bringing a personal injury lawsuit, workers’ comp claim, or navigating a Social Security disability case, it is normal to have a lot of questions about your rights and options. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, we use our deep knowledge of Minnesota law and federal Social Security law to protect the rights and interests of our clients. We are on the side of people who need help the most. With a proven track record of verdicts and settlements and testimonials from former clients, our team knows how to get results. Among other things our Winona lawyers are ready to:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer legal questions;
- Investigate and assess the case, gathering all of the evidence and information;
- Take care of the legal or insurance paperwork and represent you in settlement talks; and
- Develop a personalized strategy that is designed to get real results.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a Top Winona, MN Attorney Today
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Winona attorneys are skilled, experienced, and justice-driven advocates for people and families. We know how to get results. Contact our law firm today to set up your free, no obligation initial appointment. We fight for the rights of the injured and disabled in Winona, Winona County, and throughout the wider region in Minnesota.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."