Your Trusted Onalaska
Personal Injury Attorney
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Onalaska Attorney Today
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Onalaska, WI lawyers represent the injured and disabled with the care, compassion, and high level professional skill that they deserve. You do not have to figure out the entire legal claims process on your own. If you or your loved one suffered a serious injury or needs help with a disability claim, we are more than ready to help. Give us a call now or contact us online to arrange your free, no obligation case review with a top-rated Onalaska attorney.
A Top Law Firm Fighting for the Injured and Disabled in Onalaska, Wisconsin
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is an effective, results-forward law firm that is dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of injured victims and disabled individuals. With a law office located nearby, we are well-positioned to serve clients in Onalaska and throughout all of La Crosse County. No matter the specific situation that you are dealing with, we are prepared to sit with you, review your case, take the time to get a real understanding of your situation, and figure out the best legal plan of action. Some examples of cases that we have experience with in Onalaska include:
- Personal Injury Claims: If you or your close loved one has been hurt in a serious accident in Wisconsin, it is vitally important to have a reliable attorney on your side. We work on all kinds of personal injury claims right here in Onalaska. It is our core aim to fight to help you and your family fight to get justice, closure, and the maximum financial relief. Contact our Onalaska personal injury lawyers today to set up your free case review.
- Auto Accidents: Following a serious motor vehicle collision in Onalaska, it is normal to have a lot of questions. You do need to go up against the insurance company by yourself. Remember, insurance adjusters are representing their employer—not trying to do right by your family. Our Onalaska, WI car crash lawyers are skilled at what we do. Our firm handles all types of auto accidents—from car crashes to commercial truck accidents to motorcycle wrecks.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicyclists have a right to the road in Wisconsin. However, the sad reality is that far too many drivers fail to safely share our roads with cyclists. Hurt in a bike accident in Onalaska? You may be eligible to recover substantial financial compensation. Contact our Onalaska, WI bike accident lawyers today for your free, no commitment consultation.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Pedestrians face serious risks, and unfortunately, a pedestrian crash in Onalaska or elsewhere in La Crosse County can lead to severe, even life-changing injuries. If you or a family member has been injured in a pedestrian crash in Onalaska, get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Business and property owners in Wisconsin have a legal duty to keep their spaces safe, and that includes dealing with slip and fall hazards. If you or your loved one has been hurt in a slip and fall in Onalaska, reach out to our Wisconsin premises liability lawyers for a free consultation.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: Animals can be dangerous, and dogs are no exception. We handle dog bite injury claims in Onalaska. Our Wisconsin personal injury lawyers are ready to help with all kinds of other animal bite cases.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Nursing homes and other assisted living centers are supposed to follow both federal and state laws, but sadly, abuse and neglect are still big problems. If your elderly parent or vulnerable loved one has been hurt in an assisted living center in La Crosse County, our Onalaska attorneys are here to help.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Wisconsin requires businesses and organizations to provide no-fault workers’ comp coverage. Even though the standard is no-fault, it can still be a struggle for injured workers to get their financial benefits. Our Onalaska workers’ comp lawyers can help.
- Social Security Disability Claims: Need help with a Social Security claim or Social Security disability appeal? We are more than ready to help you navigate the process. We have deep experience navigating complex SSDI and SSI cases.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a loved one to a fatal accident caused by another party’s negligence is heartbreaking. Our Onalaska wrongful death attorneys are committed to helping grieving families get justice, closure, and all available financial support.
Why You Can Trust Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler for Legal Service in Onalaska
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is a law firm that fights exclusively on the side of the injured and the disabled. We do not advocate for big corporations or large insurance companies. With decades of collective experience, our attorneys have a deep understanding of the law. When you get in touch with our law firm, you will have a chance to work with an Onalaska attorney who can:
- Hear what you have to say and answer your legal questions;
- Thoroughly investigate your case, gathering relevant evidence/information;
- Handle the personal injury claims paperwork or Social Security claims paperwork; and
- Take your legal claim as far as it needs to go to help you secure the best outcome.
Legal cases do not have one-size-fits-all solutions. You need representation from an Onalaska, WI attorney who will invest the time and resources to get things right. We encourage you to review our history of verdicts and settlements and our history of client testimonials. If you have specific questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Onalaska legal team.
Set Up a Free Case Review With a Top Onalaska, WI Attorney
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Onalaska lawyers have the experience and expertise that you can rely on in a personal injury claims, workers’ comp case, or Social Security disability case. Give us a phone call now or contact us online for a free, confidential case review, We represent the injured and the disabled in Onalaska, La Crosse County, and throughout Western Wisconsin.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."