lawyer in Chippewa County
Set Up Your Free Consultation With a Top Chippewa County Attorney
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Chippewa attorneys are experienced, effective, and solutions-forward advocates for injured victims and disabled individuals. Our law firm is always prepared to go the extra mile to provide the highest quality of legal representation to our clients. If you have any specific questions or concerns about your legal case, we are here to help. Contact our firm today for a free, no obligation consultation with a top Chippewa County attorney.
We Protect the Rights and Interests of the Injured and Disabled in Chippewa, Wisconsin
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is a Wisconsin law firm with a dedication to protect the legal rights and financial security of injured victims and individuals with disabilities. We are well-positioned to serve clients in Chippewa and throughout Northwest Wisconsin. You do not have to take on a legal claim alone. We are prepared to put in the time and effort to truly understand your situation and help you determine the appropriate course of action. Along with other types of legal matters, our Chippewa attorneys have experience with:
- Personal Injury Claims: Hurt in a serious accident? You need money to cover medical needs, make up for lost wages, and compensate you for pain and suffering and other types of damages. We handle the full range of personal injury claims in Chippewa. Every serious accident requires a thorough, detail-driven investigation.
- Auto Accidents: Navigating the intricacies of motor vehicle accident claims can be complex. If you or your loved one was hurt in any type of automobile accident—from a car crash, to a semi-truck accident to a motorcycle wreck—you need a skilled attorney on your side. Contact our Chippewa auto accident attorney today for a free review of your case.
- Bicycle Accidents: In Wisconsin, bicyclists have a reasonable right to the road. Yet, too many drivers consistently fail to take due care around bikers. Were you hurt in a bike accident in Chippewa? You need financial compensation to pay bills and support yourself. Contact our Chippewa, WI bicycle accident lawyer today for a free consultation.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Hurt in a pedestrian crash? You have the right to hold the at-fault driver—or any other at-fault party—legally responsible for the crash. We have a deep understanding of the pedestrian accident laws in Wisconsin. Do not go it alone. Contact our Chippewa, WI pedestrian accident lawyer today for your free, no obligation consultation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Property defects—from uncleaned spills to damaged floors—can contribute to slip and fall accidents. A negligent business or property owner may be liable under Wisconsin’s premises liability lawyers. Our Chippewa slip and fall accident attorneys help victims and families get true justice.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: We handle dog bite injury claims and other types of animal-caused injury claims. If you or your family member was injured by a dog or another dangerous animal, our Chippewa attorneys can help. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: All nursing homes in Wisconsin have a duty on federal and state regulations to ensure that they provide proper, high quality care to vulnerable residents. If your loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, you need to take action to get justice. Contact our Chippewa nursing home abuse lawyer today.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: In Wisconsin, for-profit business and non-profit employers require workers’ compensation insurance coverage to staff. We help injured workers navigate all aspects of the claims process, from the initial application to an appeal. Contact our Chippewa, WI workers’ comp lawyers today for a free consultation.
- Social Security Disability Claims: Does a disability prevent you or your family member from earning an income on a full-time basis? It can be a real financial strain. Social Security disability (SSD) offers a key form of support. We help clients with all types of SSD claims in Chippewa, including Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. Contact our Chippewa attorney today for a free case review.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a loved one in a preventable accident is a deeply distressing event. It is heartbreaking and gut-wrenching. Although nothing could ever make things right after such a devastating loss, a civil wrongful death claim helps to pave the way towards justice, closure, and financial support. Our Chippewa wrongful death attorneys are compassionate and experienced advocates for grieving families.
Why You Can Trust the Chippewa County Attorneys at Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler
Hurt in an accident or develop a significant disability? It is crucial that you are able to secure the maximum financial benefits to support yourself and your family. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, it is our mission to fight for the rights and the interests of the injured and the disabled. We are proactive and we know how to get results. Specifically, our Chippewa lawyers are ready to:
- Hear your story and answer any legal questions that you have;
- Gather all of the documents, records, and other information needed to move forward;
- Handle the personal injury claims paperwork or Social Security disability paperwork; and
- Fight aggressively to protect your rights and help you get the best outcome.
We believe in providing personalized, attentive legal representation in personal injury claims, workers’ comp claims, and Social Security disability claims/appeals in Chippewa. To learn more about our law firm, please review our history of verdicts and settlements and the testimonials from our previous clients. If you have specific questions, contact our Chippewa lawyers for assistance.
Contact Our Chippewa, WI Lawyers for a Free Consultation
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Chippewa lawyers represent injured victims and disabled individuals with top legal professional skills and laser-focused personal attention. If you have questions about personal injury law, workers’ comp claims, or Social Security disability claims, we can help. Contact our legal team today for a no fee, no obligation case review. We provide legal representation to clients in Chippewa, Ashland County, and throughout Northwest Wisconsin.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."