Houston County, MN
We are Here to Fight for Your Legal Rights and Financial Interests in Houston County
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Houston lawyers represent clients with care, compassion, and the highest level of professional skills. It is our mission to help the injured and disabled secure the full and fair financial benefits available to them under the law. Do you have any specific questions about a personal injury matter, workers’ comp claim/appeal, or a Social Security disability claim? You need a top Minnesota lawyer on your side. For a free, no strings attached consultation with a top Houston, MN attorney, please contact us today.
We Handle a Wide Range of Injury and Disability Claims in Houston, Minnesota
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is a law firm for the injured, the disabled, and their families in Minnesota, including right here in Houston. We serve communities throughout all of Houston County, including Caledonia, Spring Grove, Hokah, and Brownsville. It is our core mission to help our clients understand their legal rights and legal options, so that they can take effective action to secure the maximum available financial support. You need compensation to pay bills and provide for your family. We handle a wide range of injury and disability cases. Some of our notable practice areas in Houston, MN include:
- Personal Injury Claims: Were you or a close loved one seriously hurt in an accident in Houston? You could be left dealing with stacks of medical bills, missed paychecks, horrible pain and suffering, and a wide range of other types of damages. Through a personal injury claim, you can seek compensation—but navigating the claims process is not easy. You need a top attorney on your side. Consult with our Houston, MN attorney today.
- Auto Accidents: Our Houston, MN motor vehicle accident lawyers take on all types of automobile accident claims. You do not have to go up against a large and aggressive insurance company alone. Insurance adjusters are representing the interests of their employer, not what is best for you and your family. For a free, no obligation consultation with a top Houston car accident lawyer, please contact us today.
- Bicycle Accidents: Been in a bike accident in Houston? You may be entitled to hold the at-fault party—whether they are a driver, trucking company, or any other type of defendant—legally responsible for your economic and intangible damages. We are here to help. Contact our Houston bike accident lawyer today for a free case review.
- Pedestrian Injuries: We are fierce, effective advocates for injured pedestrians in Minnesota. Unfortunately, a pedestrian crash can result in truly devastating harm to the victims. Our firm fights for injured pedestrians across Houston County.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Minnesota businesses and Minnesota property owners owe customers/guests certain duties under the state’s premises liability laws. Were you hurt in a slip and fall accident in Houston? You may have a premises liability claim. Contact us today to set up your free, no obligation legal consultation. We are ready to protect your rights.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: Animals can be dangerous. Most animal bite cases are dog bite injury claims. In Minnesota, a dog owner can be held responsible for harm caused by their animal. We handle dog bite claims and other animal attack cases in Houston, MN.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Checking a loved one into a nursing home is not an easy decision. Even if it is the right thing to do, you still have to put a lot of faith in the hands of the facility. Sadly, nursing home abuse and nursing home neglect happen far too often. Our Minnesota attorneys hold the responsible companies legally accountable.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Minnesota law requires the overwhelming majority of employers to provide no-fault workers’ comp insurance to their staff, including to part-time workers and seasonal employees. We firmly believe that all workers in Houston who have suffered on-the-job injuries deserve full and fair compensation. You do not have to navigate a workers’ comp claim or appeal alone. We are here to help.
- Social Security Disability Claims: Are you or a family member unable to work on a full-time basis due to a disability? You may be entitled to financial support through Social Security disability—either by making an SSDI claim or an SSI claim. A claim can be complicated. Indeed, more than two-thirds of initial SSD claims are denied by the agency. Our Houston, MN Social Security disability lawyers are here to help you with every aspect of your case—from the initial claim to any necessary appeal.
- Wrongful Death Cases: Losing a loved one to preventable accidents is a nightmare for any family. Filing a wrongful death claim is a way to seek justice, accountability, and financial relief. Our Houston, MN wrongful death lawyers have the skills and legal know-how to support families through difficult wrongful death cases in Minnesota.
Why Trust Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler for Legal Guidance and Support in Houston County, MN
An accidental injury or another time of disability can change your entire life. It could put a tremendous financial strain on you and your family. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, we are here to work towards relieving that burden. You do not have to take on the complexities of the legal claims process alone. We encourage you to review our history of verdicts and settlements and the testimonials from our previous clients. If you have questions about your case, please reach out to our Minnesota legal team. Among other things, our Houston, MN attorneys are ready to:
- Hear what you have to say and explain what is going to happen next;
- Investigate the underlying case, gathering the evidence you need to move forward;
- Document your damages and help you ensure that you can secure the maximum benefits;
- Handle the insurance paperwork or SSD paperwork and represent you in settlement; and
- Develop a personalized strategy focused on getting you the very best outcome in your case.
Call Our Houston County, MN Attorneys for Your Free, Fully Confidential Consultation
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Houston lawyers fight tirelessly to protect the rights of injured victims and disabled individuals in Minnesota. You do not have to navigate a complex legal claim on your own. Call us now or contact us online for a free review of your case. Our firm serves clients in Houston, Houston County, and all across the wider region in Minnesota.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."