Exceptional Personal Injury
Attorney in Eau Claire County
We Fight for the Rights of the Injured and Disabled in Eau Claire County
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Eau Claire attorneys are committed to fighting for the rights and the interests of the injured and the disabled. With a law office located at 505 South Dewey Street in Downtown Eau Claire, we are well-positioned to represent clients. If you have any questions about a personal injury case, workers’ comp matter, or Social Security disability claim, our legal team is more than ready to help. For a free, fully confidential initial consultation with a top Wisconsin attorney, please do not hesitate to contact us at our Eau Claire law office today.
We Handle a Full Range of Accident, Injury, and Disability Claims in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
With an office in Eau Claire County, Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is a law firm that provides reliable, results-driven legal representation to injured victims and disabled individuals in Eau Claire County, Chippewa County, and throughout the surrounding area. We are here to help you navigate the complexities of a challenging legal situation. Along with other types of legal claims in Wisconsin, our Eau Claire attorneys have experience with:
- Personal Injury Claims: We passionately advocate for clients who have suffered physical, emotional, or psychological harm due to another party’s negligence. Our Eau Claire County attorneys will work tirelessly to secure fair compensation for your pain, suffering, medical bills, lost wage, and other damages.
- Auto Accidents: Hurt in a motor vehicle collision in Eau Claire? We are here to help. Our Eau Claire attorneys have honed our skills in representing victims of car, truck, motorcycle, and other motor vehicle accidents. We hold insurers accountable.
- Bicycle Accidents: While Eau Claire can be a great place to ride a bike, too many drivers fail to safely share the road with cyclists. Our Eau Claire bike accident lawyers can help you navigate the complexities of bicycle accident claims, ensuring you receive compensation. Hurt in a bike accident? Contact our Eau Claire office today for a free review of your case.
- Pedestrian Injuries: When a pedestrian is hit by a motor vehicle, the results can be devastating. Our Eau Claire pedestrian accident lawyers strive to hold the responsible parties accountable and secure compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, and any other related expenses.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: The premises liability laws in Wisconsin require businesses and property owners to keep their property in reasonably safe condition for guests. If a slip and fall accident happens because of a negligent safety hazard, an Eau Claire business/property owner may be liable for the resulting images.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: Hurt by a dangerous animal in Eau Claire? We handle dog bite injury claims as well as other animal attack cases. Animal owners and other negligent parties may be liable for an animal attack. Contact our Eau Claire law office today to set up your free, fully confidential consultation.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Our law firm is committed to protecting the most vulnerable members of our society. If your loved one has been a victim of abuse or neglect in a nursing home in Eau Claire or in the surrounding area, we will work to hold the responsible parties accountable and seek justice on your behalf.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Hurt on the job? Wisconsin requires virtually all employers to provide no-fault workers’ compensation coverage to employees. If you have any questions about a workers’ comp claim or a workers’ comp appeal, please do not hesitate to contact our Eau Claire attorneys for immediate assistance.
- Social Security Disability Claims: We understand how important it is for people who can no longer work due to a disability to receive social security benefits. Our Eau Claire County Social Security disability lawyers are here to help you work through every step of the process. We have experience with SSD claims and SSD appeals in Wisconsin.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a close family member in an accident caused by negligence is devastating. Grieving families need justice and accountability. Our Eau Claire wrongful death lawyers have the professional expertise needed to help families navigate the claims process. We are here to handle your legal needs. Contact our wrongful death team today for a free, strictly confidential initial consultation.
Why Trust the Legal Team at Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler
If you are dealing with the aftermath of a serious accident or you are trying to navigate a disability claim, it is normal to feel stressed out and overwhelmed by the process. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Eau Claire attorneys are committed to putting in the time, resources, and attention to the small details needed to ensure that our clients receive the highest degree of personalized legal representation. When you reach out to us at our Eau Claire law office, you will have a chance to work with a Wisconsin attorney who can:
- Hear your story and answer questions about your case;
- Investigate the matter—gathering evidence and information;
- Handle all of the legal paperwork;
- Represent you in any settlement negotiations; and
- Take action to help you get the very best outcome.
We handle personal injury claims, workers’ compensation claims, and Social Security disability cases on contingency. There is no fee unless we win your case—you do not have to worry about upfront costs or out-of-pocket expenses. With a history of verdicts and settlements in Wisconsin as well as an extensive record of client testimonials, people and families can rely on our Eau Claire attorneys when they need legal help the most.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Eau Claire County Attorneys Today
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Eau Claire attorneys are standing by, ready to review your case and help you determine the best course of action. Have questions about your rights? Contact us today to set up your free, no obligation initial appointment. We represent clients in Eau Claire and throughout the wider region, including in Eau Claire County and Chippewa County.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."