La Crosse Experienced
Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured or Disabled? Our La Crosse County Attorneys are More than Ready to Help
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our La Crosse attorneys are skilled, experienced, and compassionate advocates for the injured and the disabled. With an office conveniently located on 223 3rd St N in La Crosse County, our firm fights tirelessly to protect the best interests of our clients. If you need help with a personal injury claim, workers’ comp case, or Social Security disability claim, we are here as your legal resource. To arrange your free, fully private case review with a top-rated Wisconsin lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact our La Crosse law office today.
We Handle a Full Range of Accident, Injury, and Disability Claims in La Crosse County
Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC is a law firm devoted to protecting the legal rights and financial interests of injured victims and disabled individuals. With a law office located right here in La Crosse, we are deeply connected to the community. Regardless of the specific circumstances of your case, our La Crosse, WI attorneys are ready to take the time to sit down, understand your situation, and develop an actionable legal strategy. Along with other cases in La Crosse, our lawyers have extensive experience with:
- Personal Injury Claims: Hurt in a serious accident in La Crosse County? It is imperative that you have a highly reliable attorney on your side. We handle all types of personal injury claims in La Crosse. Our firm is focused on helping victims and families secure the maximum financial compensation. Contact us today for your free, no obligation case review.
- Auto Accidents: Motor vehicle accident claims are complicated. You do not have to take on an insurance company all alone. Our La Crosse, WI car crash lawyers are skilled, experienced, and devoted to justice. We handle all types of auto accidents, including car accidents, commercial truck accidents, and motorcycle crashes.
- Bicycle Accidents: Hurt in a bicycle accident in La Crosse County? The right attorney can make the difference. We are committed to fighting for the rights of injured bicyclists. Contact our La Crosse County law firm today to set up your free, no obligation initial legal consultation.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Pedestrians are exposed to heightened risks. Unfortunately, a pedestrian crash in La Crosse County can cause severe, even catastrophic injuries. If you or your family member was hurt in a pedestrian crash in La Crosse, contact us today.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Businesses and property owners in Wisconsin have a legal responsibility to take adequate safety precautions—and that includes detecting and addressing slip and fall hazards. Hurt in a slip and in La Crosse County? Contact our Wisconsin premises liability attorneys for a free, no obligation case review.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: Animals can pose significant safety risks—and dogs are certainly no exception. We handle dog bite injury claims in La Crosse County. Beyond that, our personal injury lawyers are also prepared to help you with the full range of other animal bite cases.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: Nursing homes and other assisted living centers are regulated by both federal and state law. Unfortunately, abuse and neglect remain serious problems at nursing homes. If your elderly parent or vulnerable loved one suffered harm at an assisted living center in La Crosse, our attorneys are ready to help.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Work-related injuries deserve appropriate compensation. Our seasoned La Crosse workers’ comp attorneys can navigate the intricacies of the system and ensure that you get the benefits you’re entitled to under Wisconsin law. Contact us today to set up a free consultation with a top La Crosse County workers’ compensation lawyer.
- Social Security Disability Claims: Social Security disability (SSD) benefits are a much needed source of financial support for many disabled individuals and their families. Our La Crosse attorneys help clients with all aspects of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) claims and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims. We are committed to fighting for your full and proper financial benefits.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The loss of a loved one in an accident that should never have happened is a heartbreaking thing for any family to endure. A wrongful death claim is a path to justice, accountability, and financial support. Our La Crosse wrongful death lawyers are prepared to help you navigate Wisconsin law.
Why You Can Count On the Legal Team at Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler
Navigating a legal claim is never easy. You need a lawyer on your side who is ready to put true time , resources, and attention into your case. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our La Crosse attorneys go above and beyond to provide personalized and results-driven legal guidance and support to injured victims, disabled individuals, and their families. When you contact our La Crosse County law office, you will be able to connect with a Wisconsin lawyer who can:
- Listen to what you have to say and answer your legal questions during a free case review;
- Investigate your legal matter—gathering/organizing all of the relevant evidence;
- Take care of the paperwork and represent you in any settlement negotiations; and
- Develop a comprehensive, personalized strategy to help you get the best outcome.
Our La Crosse attorneys have experience with personal injury cases, workers’ comp claims, and Social Security disability law. We are dedicated to putting more money back into your pocket. There are never upfront costs or out-of-pocket costs—we only get paid when you get paid. With a proven record of verdicts and settlements and client testimonials, you can trust our La Crosse, WI attorneys to handle your case the right way.
Set Up a Free Case Review With Our La Crosse County Attorneys Today
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our La Crosse lawyers represent clients with care, attention, compassion, and the highest level of professional skill. Have questions about your rights or your options? Call us now or connect with us online to arrange your no cost, no commitment case review. We serve clients in La Crosse County, and throughout all of Western Wisconsin.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."