Monroe County, WI
We Advocate for the Injured and Disabled in Monroe County
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Monroe, WI attorneys use decades of experience and a commitment to client-service to help injured victims and disabled individuals recover the absolute maximum available financial benefits. If you or your loved one needs legal guidance and support, we are more than ready to help. Contact our law firm today to set up a free, no commitment consultation with a top Monroe lawyer.
We Handle the Full Range of Injury and Disability Claims in Monroe County
A serious injury or a significant disability can put an enormous burden on a person and their family members. It is absolutely crucial that you have access to all available legal and financial resources. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, we are a Wisconsin law firm that protects the rights and interests of the injured and disabled in Monroe County. Our legal team is proud to be on the side of the people who need help the most—not big corporations or their insurance companies. You need an advocate who can level the playing field. We take on a full spectrum of injury and disability claims in Green County. Cases that our Wisconsin attorneys can help you with in Monroe include:
- Personal Injury Claims: Our firm takes on all types of personal injury cases in Monroe County. If you are reeling from a serious accident, it is crucial that you have a dependable personal injury attorney standing beside you. We undertake all manner of personal injury claims, with a laser-focus on ensuring victims and their families receive the maximum settlement or verdict. Contact our Monroe, WI personal injury lawyer today for a free consultation.
- Auto Accidents: With deep experience going up against the big insurance companies, we handle the full range of motor vehicle accident cases in Monroe County. Along with other types of claims, our Monroe auto accident lawyers can help you with a car crash, semi-truck accident, commercial vehicle collision, or motorcycle wreck.
- Bicycle Accidents: Involved in a bicycle accident in Monroe? The right legal counsel can be a game-changer. We stand firm in our commitment to advocate for the rights of injured cyclists. Contact our Monroe bike accident lawyer today for your free case review.
- Pedestrian Injuries: Pedestrians are inherently vulnerable. If a crash occurs, they will almost always bear the brunt of the force. All pedestrian accident injuries in Wisconsin require immediate medical attention from a qualified doctor. We help injured pedestrians in Monroe, WI fight for justice.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Slips and falls can cause serious injuries. A business or property owner in Monroe can be held legally responsible for a slip and fall accident under Wisconsin’s premises liability laws. That being said, they will not be automatically at fault. You must prove that their negligence contributed to the slip and fall accident.
- Animal Bites & Attacks: Animals can be dangerous. Our Monroe, WI personal injury lawyers handle dog bite injury claims and other animal bite claims throughout Wisconsin.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect: A nursing home should provide high quality, attentive, and safe care to vulnerable residents. Sadly, this does not always occur. Nursing home abuse and nursing home neglect are both serious problems. If your elderly parent, vulnerable relative, or other loved one was harmed by abuse or neglect in Wisconsin, it is imperative that your family has strong legal representation. Contact us today.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims: Workplace accidents happen. Through a no-fault workers’ comp claim in Wisconsin, a person who was hurt on the job has a right to claim benefits. For a number of different reasons, an injured worker may run into problems in the claims process. Contact our Monroe, WI workers’ comp attorney today for immediate assistance with your claim or your appeal.
- Social Security Disability Claims: Social Security disability benefits serve as an essential financial lifeline for many disabled people and their families in Wisconsin. We help clients navigate all aspects of Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) claims, including applications and appeals.
- Wrongful Death Cases: The untimely loss of a loved one in a preventable accident can be an almost unbearable burden for any family. It is a horrific experience to be forced to endure. While nothing could ever truly be good enough to set things right, a civil wrongful death claim can lead to justice, accountability, and financial compensation. Our Monroe wrongful death lawyers stand ready to guide you through the complexities of Wisconsin law.
Why Count On Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler for Legal Representation in Monroe County
An injury or disability can dramatically change your life. It is crucial that you have access to all of the available resources so that you can best protect health, well-being, and family. At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, we are devoted to fighting for the injured and the disabled in Wisconsin, including in Green County. Our firm is proactive. Among other things, our Monroe attorneys will:
- Listen to what you have to say and explain your legal rights/legal options;
- Gather all of the supporting documentation needed to pursue your claim;
- Handle the legal paperwork and any settlement negotiations;
- Develop a personalized strategy to ensure that you are in the best position to get results.
Every personal injury claim and every Social Security disability claim is different. You need a lawyer who is prepared to invest the time, the energy, and the resources to handle your case the right way. With a proven record of verdicts and settlements and testimonials from former clients, our Monroe, WI law firm has the expertise that you can count on during difficult times.
Contact Our Monroe County Attorneys to Set Up Your Free Consultation
At Fitzpatrick, Skemp & Butler, LLC, our Monroe lawyers are standing by, ready to get started on your case. Have questions about a personal injury claim or Social Security disability claim? Contact us now for your free, fully private initial legal consultation. Our law firm serves clients in Monroe and throughout the surrounding region in Green County.
Attorney William SkempMelissa, Source: Avvo
"Mr. Skemp was so thorough in handling my case.
He was literally the junk yard dog I was hoping to hire and fought for me the whole way. Even when I felt like giving in. His staff is so helpful and kind as well. "
Attorney David FitzpatrickGeorge, Source: Google
"If you been denied SSI, call them they will fight for you and pay nothing unless they win."
view all testimonials
Attorney SCOTT BUTLERAbby, Source: Google
"We hired Attorney Scott Butler after a motor vehicle accident. Immediately a weight was lifted off our shoulders, as he handled everything with the insurance companies, medical paperwork, etc so that we could focus on healing and getting on with life. He is highly attentive, kind and genuine. His communication is fabulous-frequently reaching out just to check on us, prompt in returning calls/emails. Couldn't have had a better experience with our case. My family would highly recommend Scott Butler to anyone."